Wednesday 5 September 2012

Things to Look Forward To....

Was at the Cathedral last night for the rehearsal for Pat's ordination on Saturday. It all seemed a bit of a mish-mash, but, as always, it will all come out in the end and will look absolutely perfect choreography on the day! I remember these days when I used to take rehearsals in St Mary's and often it seems like you're trying to herd a flock of cats, but it all works when the day arrives.

Visit to the surgeon today who proclaimed that the hernias were fine and a good job had been done. He promised that in a couple of weeks the pain should be gone and I'll be super fit again. He suggested that he could surgically remove my iPad from me, but I declined. Jeez! My life is on that!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: