Thursday 14 August 2014

Positives

I know it's one of the things that Facebook users hate, but I was recently challenged to post three positive things in my day, every day for five days. We are now on Day 4!

Being a fundamentally negative person who always dwells on what has gone wrong, or what I could do better, it's been a really good exercise for me, and I'm finding at the end of the day that I'm spoilt for choice!

So many positive things are happening in our lives, but we depressives will always dwell on the negatives. So, although I'm not going to post beyond five days, I'm determined to sit down with a pad every night and continue the exercise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Father Kenny :-).
I haven't written in a long while, but glad to see you're still among the living, as am I. :-).
Wanted to say hello, but through several computer deaths and the unexpected events in this world, I have lost your email address. Was talking with an official in the Glasgow Highland Games (a summer festival near where I live that is annual and celebrates the ancestry from Scotland. The Glasgow I'm referring to is in Kentucky in the USA. Anyhow, he has been to Dumbarton he says and I thought this would be a good opportunity to say hi and good to see you're still plugging along and looking on the positive side. I've found that God really does live in His praises. Made a difference in my life to learn that.
Sorry to write so much in a comment page, but don't have your email address now, and don't use Microsoft mail to go through this page.
Take care my friend.
Jim; jibehuff@nctc.com